• Issue of horizontal well geophysical study reports;
• Routine interaction with the marker diagnostics laboratory for solving data verification problems and testing new products;
• Improving the methodology and technology of conducting geophysical works GEOSPLIT;
• Analysis of historical drilling, completion and well stimulation data;
• Interaction with the company's technological partners majoring in IT and field development;
• Work with organizational and administrative documents and methodological materials relating to geophysical works;
• Study of geological data related to the area of the marker studies (field, site);
• Organization of well data storage on the server;
• Keeping a register of reports issuance schedule and supporting communication with oil and gas producing companies;
• Support of the oil and gas producing companies’ personal account.
• STRICTLY: Higher specialized education (development of oil and gas fields; geology and geophysics of oil and gas);
• Working experience in an oilfield service or production company specializing in well production logging, geology or development.
•Full time working day;
• Corporate mobile phone;
• Salary and quarterly bonus part will be discussed with successful candidates;
• Place of work: Moscow, Innovation Center Skolkovo;
• Registration in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
Thank you for your interest in GEOSPLIT!